This year I will be celebrating my first Independence Day in America. In many ways, this country has welcomed me with open arms. I am so thankful for all the good things in my life, many of which have happened since moving here. I’ve made incredible friends, I have a career that I truly enjoy, and I couldn’t ask for a better love than Greg. America has given me so much opportunity and for that I will always consider it my home away from home. So happy Independence day everyone! Here are some of my favorite recipes to celebrate the occasion. Enjoy your time with friends and family. I know I will!
- Strawberry Watermelon Cocktail
- Lavender Lemonade
- Peach Cobbler Vegan Milkshake
- Old Fashioned with Cherry Infused Bourbon
Appetizers and Sides
- Taro Fries with Sriracha Ketchup
- Heirloom Tomato Caprese Bites
- Sundried Tomato Hummus
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
- Vegan Cake Batter Ice Cream
- Guinep Sunshine Pie
- White Chocolate Cherry Hand Pies
- Avocado Green Tea Popsicles
Happy 4th of July everyone!!